FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. WHY RAGIN PHOTO BOOTHS?
Ragin Photo Booths is the first to offer photo/video booths in the area. Photo Video booths are a great way to entertain your guests during your event and provide them with a party favor that they can keep for ever! We are dedicated to customer service and helping to make your party the talk of the town!
2. Do you offer a video booth?
YES!!! We do offer a photo/video booth where your guest can decide to take a photo or a video once they are in the booth. We also offer the traditional photo booth.
3. What kind of events do you service?
We cater to many types of events including but not limited to weddings, birthday parties, Sweet Sixteens, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, college parties, class and family reunions, company parties, corporate events, openings, premiers and school dances.
4. Is there a limit on how many photos or videos I can have at my event?
No, Your guest can take as many pictures or videos as they want in the booth.
5. How does the photo booth work?
Your guests walk in with or with out props and sit on the bench. For the photo booth they choose photo and pose for 4 pictures. For the photo video booth your guest chooses photo or video, grabbing the microphone to leave you a video! Photo strips are printed in 10 seconds for the guest to take right then and there.
6. How mobile is your booth?
Our booth can go just about any where. All we need is a 36” x 78” covered area with a standard power outlet within 30 feet.
7. How long does it take for the strip to print?
The photo takes approximately 10 seconds to print once all four photos are taken.
8. Can we have a special message displayed on our prints?
Yes, Let us know what you would like to have printed on your photo strip and we will customize it for you! Please see our Logo Samples tab for examples of some of our custom photo strip logos.
9. How big is the Booth?
The booth is 36” x 78”
10. How many people can fit in the booth?
We have seen up to 8 people in the booth at one time!
11. Why should I get the photo guest book?
You will enjoy looking at these fun photos again and again to remember your special day. The photo album also looks great on the coffee table in your home for every one to see.
12. What areas do you service?
We service the Acadiana Area and its surrounding areas.
Fuel Charges may apply to any event further than one hour away from Lafayette.
13. When is the final payment due?
Final payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
14. What are my payment options?
1. Pay in full or Pay $300.00 to reserve your date then the remaining balance 30 days prior to event. We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash. Please note deposit is non refundable.
15. How do I check availability?
Simply contact us! Send us an email or give us a call and we will let you know if your date is available
Horizontal layout (three smaller photos, one large, space for logo)
Vertical layout (4 equally sized squares with a wide area for a logo at the bottom)
Double Strip (traditional layout) *Our customer's most common choice* (4 small images with an area at the bottom for a logo)
Any other questions please contact us at: